Sunday, November 28, 2004

procrastination nation

I should consider myself blessed to have such technology at my fingertips. my life has been improved a hundred-fold because of the time saving tools that I use, like my ipaq and the internet.

then again, it's a force that could be used for good or evil. I'd get a lot more work done if the government would get their act together and keep incredibly funny and entertaining stuff like will ferrell at harvard and weezer with the muppets off of my computer.

note: for the ferrell video, jump to 1:30:39 for the good stuff unless you really want to watch the whole thing, which you don't.

note also: for the weezer bit, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and open any of the muppet files under "video". unless you have anything else to do, in which case you shouldn't be on the internet at all, slacker.

No comments: