Sunday, December 05, 2004

christmas rain?

okay, since I'm going to be on campus all day tomorrow, I thought I'd send this around now. esther and I found it while looking through last year's xmas pics. again, no photoshopping, but, damn, it had us laughing.


Posted by Hello

whether we were laughing because it's a funny picture or because we COULDN'T REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS TAKEN, I can't tell you. I'm pretty sure that's an umbrella from my mom's wedding, by the way.

not pictured, unfortunately, is all the nog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For those of you that can't tell from the picture, I am actually wearing the Christmas tree skirt. Where are the fashion police when I need them? Perhaps in the bottle of wine i'd consumed by the time i put on the skirt? - E

Garvey said...

you're wearing christmas tree garland like a bandolier, and you focus on what half the population will just assume is a kilt? I wouldn't worry about it. no one reads this blog anyway.