Wednesday, December 01, 2004

feliz garvidad

To the University at Buffalo Office of Pissing Me Off: well done. As we round the corner into the advent season, I'd just like to take this opportunity to convey my deepest thanks in your ongoing, ever-maddening effort to make my life a chaotic pile of

oh nevermind, there's a parking spot-- it's all good.

aaaaaand welcome to december! did everyone open the first little door on their advent calendar? was it a picture of little sled or an elf? maybe there was chocolate in there?


Posted by Hello
or, if you've really been good this year, maybe there'll be a picture of you poorly photoshopped. check back daily, ‘cause I’ve got twenty five of these puppies ready to spread some holiday cheer…

I love this time of year. yeah, school can be a little unbearable, but even that just accelerates the anticipation of christmas and new years a little more. it’s interesting – when I was a kid, I looked forward to christmas because I really wanted a transformer or a nintendo, or some of the castle system legos. that’s still there, sure, but now I look forward to the holiday because it means time out of the ordinary. away from my routine, away from my desk and my books, and closer to the food, the toys and the fam.

and maybe closer to the nog, if I’m not driving anywhere.

happy december, everyone. I hope you're as happy this season as the fatty in the old headshot above.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Big fan of the nog.