Thursday, December 30, 2004

somebody ELSE is gettin married

my friend stephen (who knows his whiskey and gets me good internships) and my friend aly (if you ever hear laughter coming from the DC area, it's her) had an engagement party tonight and I must say it went particularly well. and even though I'm "that guy" who loved the chicken satay so much he cut his lip on the skewer, steve asked me to marry him. okay, not really, but he did ask me to be a groomsman, which was at once an honor (hey, I'll put on a tux for anyone, but being a member of this party really means I made the cut) and a source of embarrassment (since I flaked on his first engagement party which was at chuck e cheese).

I got over the embarrassment pretty quick and said yes. woo-hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so going to win the wedding.
-E

Anonymous said...

we'd all better win the damn wedding. ;)

what's the difference between a fish and a piano?
you cant tuna fish.....