Monday, December 20, 2004

that's cream-cheese frosted birthday cake in the lower left corner

what’s the deal on swearing on the blog? I hear tell of these sites getting locked up because someone dropped the f-bomb by mistake. but I promise you I’m much more entertaining if I can go blue. if those jesuits taught me nothing else, it’s how to cuss like a monkey on fire.

see? “monkey on fire”? that’s funny imagery, but it would have been downright hilarious if I could have made it a little more risqué.

by the way, I got some really really good news today, but I haven’t yet talked to the person on whom this really really good news has been bestowed, so I can’t rightly share it with the ones upon ones of people who read my blog. as soon as I get the okay, I’ll pass it on. until then, sincere thanks to all those who sent their good juju to this person, and as soon as you know what I’m talking about, feel free to replace said juju with kind praise and congratulations. all that having been said, please realize that the actual good news could never live up to this hype, but I’m hoping that by the time I’m able to tell you, I can throw in an f-bomb or two.

sorry my e-advent calendar has sucked it up lately. I’ve been way too busy eating and having birthdays. let’s see… on the 20th day of christmas, my true love gave to me… some headgear?


Posted by Hello

No comments: