Sunday, March 13, 2005

garv gone wild

so, sorry to go all underground on you, but I’ve been living it up on vay-kay. catching up on sleep, beer and/or mighty taco intake, video games, and of course, Q.T. with lisa has eaten up a lot of my time since sitting through my last—

haha – hoffman just dropped something heavy on his toe! classic!

as I was saying, classes ended on thursday around 3pm and I’ve been livin’ it up since then. I wanted to post yesterday, but instead I spent four hours working on my new favicon. like it? if you can’t see it, you may have to save the toybox to your favorites. then you should be able to see my new icon in the address bar. suh-weet. and I was afraid I wasn’t going to get anything done this week…

I’ve actually been thinking it’s time to trade up. I like the blog template I’m using now, but it’s actually pretty common, since I just chose one of the cookie cutter versions available through Blogger (motto: “sorry, our motto is down at the moment. check back in ten minutes.”)

I tried using microsoft publisher, but that didn’t go quite as well as I’d hoped. I mean, c’mon, I’m an excel genius, and I could teach graduate level courses on word and powerpoint, so publisher should be easy-peasy, right? well, my friends, knowing french and spanish doesn’t mean you can speak italian, and knowing word and excel sure as hell doesn’t mean I can use publisher. any competent web developers out there who would like to help me re-imagine the ol’ toybox is welcome to apply for the job. your payment will be all the change in my pocket, or whatever mighty taco is left over from this week’s gluttony.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Per your mealtime request:

http://gardenstate.typepad.com

Hope the show is great.

sarah said...

A few people I know are happy with the moveable type, thoguh, I think it might be a chafe to install. Hi.