Wednesday, March 23, 2005

not the most important post ever

words or phrases I've used this week that I don't normally use:
“side by each”
“obsolescence”
“more clicquot?” (thanks to mom and dad)
“107 more sleeps”
“no more coffee for me, thanks.”
“I am a law student.”
“happy birthday lisa!” (and I wasn't even quoting the simpsons)

words or phrases I've overheard this week that I don't normally hear:
“barbara bush's balls”
“man, what a nice day, huh?”
“nutzungsbedingungen datenschutzbestimmungen” (sometimes my ipaq goes a little haywire. when this happens, it spouts german. does that mean it’s on the fritz? wakka wakka)

sooo… yeah, obviously I have no idea what to write about. Here are a few things about me you may not have known:

video game character I am most like:


simpsons character I am most like (huh?):


movie superhero I am most like (I tried my best to get superman. the closest I got was either this or ghandi):


movie villian I am most like:


john hughes character I am most like:


marvel superheroin I am most like:


marvel superhero I am most like (spiderman twice! it must be true.):

hottie tennis star I am most like:



No comments: