Tuesday, March 01, 2005

the second picture was of my middle finger.

leaping headfirst into the technical world of the late 90s, lisa and I bought our first digital camera this past weekend. after several trips to circuit city, best buy, nova photo, and countless web sites (thanks to jhonny for his consumerreports.com account), we decided on the Kodak Easyshare DX7630 because it’s small (7.7 oz), powerful (6.1 megapixel, 12X total zoom), and on sale (we’re oh-so-broke).

here’re the complete specs, if you’re curious.

and here’s the third ever picture taken with said camera:


Posted by Hello

aren’t I cute, pretending to work on my Advertising and Promotions homework? if you look closely, you’ll notice beer coasters adorning the wall on the left, a lovely painting of macbeth and the weird sisters behind me, and a mug from the peace bridge on my desk. if you could see my computer screen, you'd notice that my neopet is really quite good at his version of minesweeper. and is that my backpack on the floor next to me, or did I leave my two light sabers on?

2 comments:

Scott said...

So it's only a matter of time before the internet is flooded with pictures of you prancing around in Lisa's underwear. . .

Garvey said...

you obviously haven't seen my other "members only" site.