Wednesday, March 30, 2005

we're closing in...

by the way, I got a rejection letter from loyola law school yesterday. that puts my season at 1-1-1. UB has told me they have the luxury of holding off until may at the very earliest before re-considering anyone on the wait list. buffalo is still my first choice, since it's cheaper, it’s closer to home, and I’ll be able to build a better network (since I plan to own my own business here someday). but, unfortunately, another month might be too long.

on a similar note, lisa is the greatest, smartest, funniest, prettiest, most alluring, best smelling, happiest, craziest, hypnotizingly beautiful woman in the world, and if you ask me who I’d prefer to be marooned with on a desert island, it’ll be her every time. the countdown hits 100 days today at 2pm, and can’t move fast enough, in my opinion.

3 comments:

Greg said...

Man alive, Garvey. That post was so saccharine I think it gave me a few cavities.

Do you two get in arguments over whose nickname is "schmoopy"?

I'm going to go flip off a box of kittens to restore cosmic balance...

Greg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Garvey said...

"schmoopy"? no we have our own, even more saccharine, newlywed idiosyncrasies.