Monday, April 25, 2005

I'm too cool for a title.

Geez louise, I need to write something just so that pic isn’t staring me in the face every time I sign on.

Two sausages are frying in a pan.
Sausage number 1 turns to sausage number 2 and says, “man… it’s really gettin’ hot in here.”
Sausage number 2 replies “OH MY GOD, A TALKING SAUSAGE!”

Sorry, my creative juices are otherwise tied up in more scholastic endeavors. I have one more week of classes, and then another week of exams. Gooooooood times. Graduation is on the 14th, and I’m told by the people who took it last year that I’ll still be working on my Marketing Research final that morning. Eh, I’m sure that take-home will only benefit from my inevitable hangover.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel attached to his balls. He sits down and orders a drink. The bartender looks at him and says "what's with the wheel, buddy?" The pirate responds "arrrrrr, i don't really know, but it's driving me nuts."

Why couldn't the pirates play poker? They were sitting on the deck.

What was the new pirate movie rated? "Aaaaarrrrrrrrr"

Garvey said...

A pirate, complete with a peg leg, an eye patch and a hook for a hand, walks into a bar. Bartender asks "how'd you lose the leg? Pirate says "shark attack." Bartender asks "how'd you lose your hand?" Pirate says "swordfight." Bartender asks "and the eye?" Pirate says "bird crap." The bartender thinks for a second and says, "I don't buy it. you lost your eye when a bird pooped on it?" The priate grimaces for a few seconds and responds, "not exactly. I'd only gotten the hook that morning..."

Anonymous said...

how much did the pirate pay to get his ears pierced?
a buccaneer.

what's a pirate's favorite cookie?
ships ahoy.

what do you call a pirate that skips class?
captain hooky.

:D

Garvey said...

sooooomebody's using google! cheater!

I only know because I did the same thing.

last one from me: what color socks did the pirate wear? aaaaarrgyle.

Anonymous said...

i didnt think that one was funny enough to post. :)