Tuesday, May 10, 2005

all-nighter 11pm

Ah spring. When a young man's mind turns to final exams. It is, at the moment, just past 11pm on Tuesday, May 10, 2005. The coffee is brewing, no fewer than four Excel spreadsheets and three Word docs are open on my desktop, and a whole slew of keep-me-awake music has been queued up. I have an emergency ice cream waiting for me in the freezer, but I think I'll be able to survive my last all-nighter for the semester (hell, for this degree) on adrenaline alone.

For the sake of posterity, I'm going to check in periodically throughout the night. I'm working mostly on Marketing Research, which is due at 9am. I have an Internet Marketing exam at 11:45, but if I don't get to that, I'm not too worried. Me and the internets are tight.

For those of you playing the Royal Toybox drinking game, expect more grammar errors as the night rolls on - we're posting sans spellcheck, baby!

I'm listening to: the new weezer album
I'm on coffee number: I've had at least a pot today, but let's start the counter back at "1".

aaaaaaaand, go!

1 comment:

Esther said...

I was up for pee break #1. You should have called me.