Monday, May 09, 2005

I'll be studying. Just turn me towards the sun every so often.

Hi and welcome to Senioritis Central. I’m Captain Lazybones, I’ll be your tour guide, or at least I will when I wake up.

Okay, it’s not that bad. Actually, I’ve gotten a lot done this past week. I only have one more sit-down exam (Wednesday – Internet Marketing), one more term project (see “screaming into my pillow” below) and a take-home final that I’m finishing now (Entrepreneurship).

And, utilizing my tried and true leave-it-alone-and-it’ll-fix-itself method, my kitchen sink unclogged on its own today. I’m hoping this tactic works just as well with other aspects of my life – bills, apartment search, a summer job, etc. Thank God Lisa feeds me every so often. (mmm… chiavetta's and circus peanuts…)

No comments: