Friday, May 27, 2005

I'm a huckleberry over your persimmon

I played poker with da boys last night and broke even, which is better than I can really expect to do. At my best, I was able to tempt Joe into going all in against my full house. At my worst, I went up against a straight with a jack high. Poker terms poker terms blah blah blah.

Last night, I had a dream that we decided to change up the hold 'em rules such that we "flopped" all the rest of the deck. I was so excited because with the 35 or so cards available to me, I was able to make a pair of nines. In the dream realm, I can fly, dogs can talk, the next starburst is always your favorite flavor, and a pair of nines trumps any other hand at the table.

1 comment:

Scott said...

They beat my eights last night.

Damn you, John!!!

Stupid poker . . .