Sunday, May 22, 2005

In no particular order...

Scott pegged me to answer a few questions, and since all good things come in threes, today we’re meme-ing in triplicate.

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. The many forms of “Michael”
2. Garvey
3. Sandy
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. ffleance
2. all monkey poop
3. supergarv
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. my voice
2. my beard (even though annie hates it)
3. my six pack
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. my hair is thinning
2. I’m big-boned…
3. my lack of a six pack
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Irish
2. French
3. German
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. failure
2. powerlessness
3. elephants
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Lisa
2. technology
3. coffee
THREE THINGS YOU’RE WEARING NOW:
1. jeans
2. smartwool socks (thanks Katie and dad!)
3. boxer briefs
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTIST
1. Lemon Jelly
2. Kings of Leon
3. The Chieftains
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS
1. The Fugs – Boobs a Lot
2. Brak – De Der Down
3. Stevie Wonder – Superstitious
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:
1. I am happy
2. Monkeys are funny
3. I can’t hear Dixieland jazz without dancing at least a little
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. eyes
2. laugh
3. posture (and by that, I mean “boobs”)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. video games
2. the internets
3. mowing the lawn. No, seriously.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. invent a perpetual motion machine
2. skip the next 47 days
3. get loopy
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING:
1. law – private practice
2. law – politics
3. law – megalomaniac CEO
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Italy
2. Scotland
3. Cuba
THREE KIDS NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. Esmerelda
2. Charlester
3. Beulah (and Lisa agrees with me on all three.)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. own a yacht
2. see the NY Lottery billboard change.
3. get out from under this huge boulder
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL/BOY:
1. motorcycles are ridiculously dangerous. And awesome.
2. I know how good a shot I am with a black powder muzzle loader, how quickly it takes me to change a flat, and how many carbombs I can do before saturation.
3. I have, on more than one occasion, thanked God that I didn’t kill myself doing some stupid thing, and then continued to do that thing. This typically involved firecrackers.
THREE CELEBRITY CRUSHES
1. Rachel Ray
2. Lisa Bonet
3. Lynda Carter
THREE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOW MEMED:
1. Alex
2. Em
3. Katie B – but since she doesn’t have a blog (yet), she can just leave a comment below. Or get off her arse and get a blog, dammit.

3 comments:

Scott said...

There's really a song called "Boob a lot"?! Do you know our story about that? If not, I'll tell you over a beer or four.

Garvey said...

It is an excellent, excellent piece of fine art. Use the address below to download:

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2BW5BWYS63VYL159CON0KZILQN

I first heard it on Dr. Demento, but would love to hear your take on it, beer or no.

Esther said...

I believe I know the story. And I like the song more than I like her.