Monday, May 16, 2005

surveytastic

Last song you heard?Y Control by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Last CD you bought?Super D by Ben Folds
Last download?The Real Tuesday Weld - Bathtime in Clerkenwell (the video)
Last band you saw live?does Lance Diamond count?
First band you saw live?sarah and I have so much in common: it was a doubleheader of The Monkees and Weird Al
Next gig?no plans just yet.
Worst gig?Dave Matthews played the MMA in '99 or '00. they just weren't into it.
Favourite gig?The Stones
Favourite local band?I don't know if they're still around, but there was a local band in chicago called Then Again. They were always a good time.
Current favourite band?Too many to choose one for "all-time", but today I'm back to Soul Coughing
Band you wish would reform?The early Barenaked Ladies. back when they were good and liked Buffalo.
Band you wish would split?I'm sorry. I tried I just don't "get" Five For Fighting.
Favourite music video?Either JXL's remix of A Little Less Conversation, or Fatboy Slim's Weapon of Choice.
First music you remember buying?Magical Mystery Tour
Group people wouldn't imagine you listening to?Jewel. and they'd be right.
What group did you listen to a lot at 14?The Beatles
15?Moxy Fruvous
16?BNL
CD you'll never sell?Talking Heads - Sand in the Vaseline, but for sentimental reasons

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

I can see you listening to Jewel...