Monday, June 27, 2005

Tuppence, patiently, cautiously, trustingly invested

I had to fight with M&T Bank earlier today, but I won, and they relented, and I got my $96 back. I was forced into playing my trump card though, and I feel a little bad about it. Not so much because I was bluffing, but because it was a one-time-use weapon. I certainly can't just threaten to take my money somewhere else now, because, well, I don't have any.

Oh well. It was my only victory of the day, so I'm going to celebrate it with some sun tea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, steve could have used your $96 for our upcoming ireland trip, thank you very much.... ;)

Garvey said...

Ah, but that money is going towards your wedding present, so it all equals out in the end.

Anonymous said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeet. everything's coming up milhouse. :D