Thursday, July 21, 2005

all roads lead to where?

Just a two second check-in before the wifey and I head south for roma. The trip has been nothing short of amazing so far, and Lisa and I are at once ecstatic that we still have five nights remaining, as well as dismayed by the fact that we only have five nights remaining. Hey, we're allowed to be irrational - we're the happy couple.

Yesterday, we took a tour into a chianti city that supported, no lie, twenty citizens. oh, and two dogs. it had no constabulary, no hospital, no schools, just one church butting up against one bar.

Okay, that's it for now - the hotel needs me to stop dominating their computer. I hope everyone is well, and I can't wait to sit down to some July 9th anecdotes over a bottle of supertuscan!

1 comment:

Greg said...

Is "supertuscan" a member of the sandpeople, except he has superpowers, can fly and fights a nasty Jawa entrepreneur named Lex?