Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Back on terra (Americana) firma

The Garveys are back from across the pond, slightly jetlagged, maybe a touch hungover, definitely fatigued, and absolutely happy. The 297 hour flight home was, to say the least, daunting, but did little to detract from the overall trip. Let's leave it at this: I love Italy and her people. I hate Delta and the woman who sat in seat 26B.

I was hoping to get some picutres up for show and tell today, or even start on a side project like I did for the Alaska trip. That may still be in the works, but for now, I think I'm just going to have to leave you with a fond hello. Lisa and I are already packing for the big move this weekend, so spare time this week is about as rare as feathers on fish.

But, who am I kidding? I always blog most when I have less time. Expect more soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome home, looking forward to tales & pictures. Dad