Wednesday, July 06, 2005

It's tech week.

Okay, I’m…
(run run run)
…posting between…
(clean clean clean)
…odd jobs like…
(fix fix fix)
…mowing and painting and power washing and…
(pant pant pant)
…buying important things (beer) and not-so-important things (water) and…
(drink drink drink)
…just generally trying to get Western New York ready for the Wedding O’ the Century.
(sleep sleep sleep)

Right now, it’s about 11am, which means we’re at 3 days and 3 hours until the flag drops. In a decision that’s loosing its appeal every second, we’re going to have the rehearsal dinner here at the Garvey Estate, so that means the above mentioned running/cleaning/fixing/etc actually needs to be done by about this time day after tomorrow. damn – that just gave me a little poop cramp.

In the meantime, things seem to be falling into place. I still have a list of groom to-do’s the length of my arm, and though it gets longer by two items every time I cross one off, at least I’m getting into the stuff I can fake. Did I weed the garden? Not so much, but it’s not like it’ll grow through the new mulch any time soon…

Well, back into the fray. Oh, and by the way, young Julia Eagan is doing fine – she and Esther finally went home yesterday and everyone is happy, healthy and at least somewhat rested.

No comments: