Saturday, August 13, 2005

Remember the summer of ’05? That was awesome.

Remember how I graduated from the MBA program? And then I went to Alaska? And then became an uncle? And then got married? And then went to Italy? And then moved to Albany?

And then moved back?

That was awesome.

Okay, if you haven’t heard yet, my life changing move east has turned from the beginning of a three year stint in our state capital to a really involved second honeymoon. I got the call from UB Law yesterday with an offer to join their incoming class. Five and a half hours of hyperventilating later, it just made more sense for us to call up UB and accept.

So, buffalo, here we come. Again. Remember us? We’re awesome.

In the meantime, if anyone sees an apartment in one of Buffalo’s cooler areas, let me know. One or two bedrooms, hardwood floors, safe neighborhood, and if at all possible, a built-in automatic burrito dispenser.

No comments: