Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Get your online gaming fix for free!

Dear law school professors:

My apologies for failing out of all of my classes, but I was too busy playing the online final fantasy mock-up. You know how I love them RPGs. If you have a few seconds to spare, check it out and I’m sure you’ll agree that it’s really much more interesting than anything you had me reading.

When you do sign up, send me a note – I’m the Knight called Superman. Oh, and if you aren’t really into those online games, sign up anyway because I get referral points if you use this link:

http://www.funender.com/finalfantasy/forums/profile.php?mode=register&refer_id=1471

(Yeah, it's no World of Warcraft, but it's less annoying than Neopets, and just as free.)

Sincerely,
your smartest student

No comments: