Wednesday, October 19, 2005

No more dry toast for me, thanks.

I’ve been a sick boy over the last few days. Well, “sick” for lack of a better term. Inflicted? Unwell? Less Than One Hundred Percent? It hit me first on Sunday when I got a nasty stomach ache, a total lack of appetite and a bit of a fever. By morning, the fever had broken, and my stomach felt better, but the thought of eating anything didn’t really appeal. Fine, fine, I thought and stuck with coffee.

The weird thing is that it hasn’t come back, my appetite. Well, not much really. I can count on one hand the things I’ve eaten since I got that stomach ache on Sunday, and not one of those things was a typical Garvey-sized portion.

I feel fine otherwise, and Lisa has seen to it that I’m at least getting my calories (mmmm… Slice!) so it’s not like I’m worried. In fact, I could probably stand to lose a few of those pounds that my recent addiction to Mighty Taco and butterfingers forces me to hold on to.

I just hope I’m back up to One Hundred Percent before Halloween…

No comments: