Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Baby follow up

So how many of you did we surprise? The responses we got in person ranged from utter silent shock to “I knew it!” to “Ha ha. Oh wait, you’re serious?” Modesty seems to disappear with the announcement of a baby, since I also got a lot of “Hey, your swimmers work!” I don’t mind. Believe me, I was happy to discover this too.

Thanks to everyone for their happy thoughts and gay jokes.

I don’t want the RT to become a theme blog, an arena in which other dudes can disseminate the finer points of pregnancy from the father-to-be’s point of view. But as with EVERY OTHER part of my life, I think we can expect this site to change towards that end at least a tad. If it gets too baby-tinted for you though, give me a few days, go read Scott Adam’s blog in the meantime, and I promise I’ll be back to bitching about radio stations or praising good cartoons soon enough.

Speaking of which, Buffalo radio stations are the reason stupid people exist, and Avatar: the Last Airbender really is awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to admit, that my husband never heard about his swimmers, but bragged about his swimmers. That and he only produces boys....I better have a girl next time so I can hear the end of it - r