Friday, March 24, 2006

Curse Sir Walter Raleigh

Coasting on fumes today.
The paper/presentation took all last night, and most of the night before, and now that I’m in class I’m pretty sure it isn’t at all what the professor is looking for.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit coffee.

I’ve passed into a realm where tolerance for stupid people is nil, which means driving anywhere in Buffalo, while listening to Buffalo radio stations, hearing a story about people who are against new construction on Elmwood, etc., does little to abate my ire over the member in my group who simply hasn’t shown up for any of the meetings. He can fall in a well for all I care.

I miss my wife and I need a nap and I want the Sabres and Scrubs to be good again and I’m still a fatty and whine whine whine, bitch bitch bitch.

3 comments:

R said...

Is this Midlife at 28 or pre-paternal jitters? Go home, have your salad of the day, pee 200 times and hug your wife!!!

Johnny said...

He was such a stupid git.

And you, my friend, need some sunshine and lollipops. I recommend 50cc's of Kingdom Hearts 2. I hear that it is good for what ails you. I hear.

mom b said...

much of that sleep deprivation was due to the middle of the nite drive to the hospital to see your Papa-in law. You're a very good man. Love