Thursday, March 02, 2006

"Half-Nekkid Thursday"


HNT_1


I've seen HNT on a few other blogs I frequent and have always wanted to play along. Half a beard is not so naughty as all that, really. I think we're all pretty happy I've found a way to participate in spirit without getting nearly as risqué as most of the other posters in this circuit.

An old theater buddy asked me to do some industrial work for him this weekend, and I was more than happy to join in. I get to play a banker, and at his request, I shaved my beard to look a bit younger. My facial hair comes and goes these days anyway; its fate has been based more on how lazy I am that week than any hygiene or fashion motivation.

So, if I can try out my new camera phone, get clean shaven for a weekend gig, and not have to come up with an idea for a blog post, then I think I made the right decision.

Of course, now I’m out of ideas for next week…

19 comments:

nosouthernbelle said...

On you, I like with the beard!

BH said...

Congrats on your first HNT!

Crimson said...

Neat idea :) HHNT

TiffaneyC said...

Love the bear, love the shaven too!!

HHNT!!

Tess said...

Great idea for a first HNT. I like the bearded one best. Welcome.

Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

Bravo - fun series! Nice to have you in the HNT family. Cheers :o)

bsoholic said...

I think we're all pretty happy I've found a way to participate in spirit without getting nearly as risqué as most of the other posters in this circuit

LOL, that's my story too! Love the half beard shot, could be used for a razor commercial or something.

Happy 1st HNT, don't worry the ideas will come to ya!

Sassy One said...

Happy first HNT to you...very creative! I like the beard though!

mary said...

you're a dork

Chelle said...

Very nice.....I prefer the clean shaven look myself :)

Happy virgin HNT :)

Michelle said...

Great first outing! Man, your phone takes really good pictures, makes me realize how crappy my phone is.

Happy 1st HNT!!

Moosekahl said...

Great "transitional" HNT! Welcome to the madness! Happy HNT

Amy said...

Cute CUTE inaugural post!

Jericho said...

Welcome! Love the creativity of revealing the metamorphosis ~ HHNT!

Esther said...

Wow Mikey, you have a lot of half-nekkid friends.

Frankie said...

Welcome. Love the tranformation... Good Choice.

AndyT13 said...

Looking good bro. Funny series! HHNT!

R said...

Imagine what would happen if you said fully-nekkid.

John said...

You should shave your right side from the back of your neck to your ass crack.
When is half-dressed day?