Thursday, March 09, 2006

HNT #2



First, thanks to Osbasso and his HNT following for all the love last Thursday. I got welcoming and positive comments from people who have been in the putting-pictures-on-the-‘net game for a lot longer than I have, and (I think) I got an even bigger compliment from the big guy himself this morning with his “faces” post. High praise from Caesar, if that’s the case…

Anyway, I actually took this picture yesterday while I was between classes. I wore a watch to school in preparation for a 10 minute oral argument I had to give (I normally hate wearing a watch) but it broke halfway through the day. Since next week is spring break for me, the passage of time seemed to be on my mind, and this little bit of body art sort of drew itself.

Today, the ink has mostly washed off, but I can still see that the hands point to a few minutes after seven. Time always seems to move the slowest right before vacation, yeah?

The argument went quite well, by the way. But more importantly, only one more class before break begins. To my new Thursday friends, have a good week! To everyone else, I can actually go out starting tomorrow, so hit me up.

HNTbutton

8 comments:

Arbusto said...

Oral argument? Law school? If so, me too.

Happy HNT!

Crimson said...

Creative HNT :)

Chelle said...

Nice watch hehe Does it keep time well? ;) Teasing. creative hnt pic!

HHNT !!

Phain said...

What time is it? Two hairs past a freckle... hee hee hee.... Dumb joke from 6th grade but it still makes me laugh decades later (damn I'm old). Happy HNT!

HNB said...

Half past a freckle, a quarter to a mole.... Yeah I am 12! SO! neh.

Look at all that highlighting, different colors and everything. You're serious about this school stuff, huh. Glad to see you have a sense of humor about time.

Semi-Celibate Man said...

It's hard to take a good hand pic, as I discovered for my HNT pic today, and you did it well. HHNT

The Melody Censor said...

Clever! Happy HNT #2

Moosekahl said...

Great picture...Can you come draw me a watch? Mine has gone missing for about a month now and I have no clue where I left it. Happy HNT