Thursday, May 04, 2006

What do these men have in common?


  1. They all, at some point, passed their first year law school exams.
  2. None of them had blogs.

Looks like it’s about that time.

My first exam isn’t until Thursday, the 11th, then I have another on the 16th, and the last (the final final) is on the 18th. They’re all going to suck, but if I fail, it won’t be from a lack of prep work in the library. Which is where looking “like it’s about that time” comes in.

No one wants to read this for the next two weeks:

Hi everyone! Exams blow! I’m studying hard, and boy I sure could use a little more coffee! Does anyone have any good music to listen to? You know the funny thing about Buffalo radio? Blah blah blah...

So as much as I hate to risk losing the three of you who actually read the RT, I’m going on yet another hiatus until all this exam nonsense blows over. I might ask some of my more intelligent friends to guest-blog for me, so check back every so often and see what people I consider to be both “more intelligent” and “friends” have to say.

See you in a few...

6 comments:

Scott said...

I didn't know Gregory Peck went to law school.

Wuss.

R said...

Best of Luck....

Esther said...

Scott stole my comment. And I have my own blog now so I can't guest blog for you. Don't leave!

John said...

Why haven't you link this blog to your page?

Slacker...got somethin better to do?

http://flyingbisonbrewing.blogspot.com/

Jen14221 said...

Good luck, dude

mary said...

mikey, if i still have time to read everyone's blogs 3248234798643 times a day annnd study for exams, then i think you can still update. come on now. let's get our priorities straight.

good luck!