Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Almost Father's Day!

No post since Tuesday?!? What am I, on summer vacation?

Yes. Yes I am.

Okay, I suck at blogging these days. In my defense, though, I’ve spent markedly less of my day in front of a computer in the last few weeks. For some reason, the urge to share with the blogiverse really only rears its giant head when I’m in class, wishing I was instead playing my DS or sitting on a porch or hanging out with Lisa.

So what have I been up to? Well, mostly playing my DS or sitting on a porch or hanging out with Lisa. Sometimes, all three at once.

This past week, I started a summer clerkship through Roswell, and that’s about all I can tell you about that. Oh, wait, I can also tell you they give me $3.50 for lunch every day and their cafeteria is awesome. Turkey panini, broccoli cheddar soup, and a nutty buddy awesome.

Also this past week, my son/daughter has officially received more than I own. True, it’s not a fair comparison, but if you pile up all the comic books, cds, ties, stuffed animal monkeys, etc. that I call my own, and put that next to a pile of the young’n’s binkies, bottles, onesies, stuffed animal monkeys, etc., the young’n would win and then some.

My stuff is still cooler. Neener neener.

Bump Watch:

2 comments:

KT said...

I need as many "bump watch" pictures as possible...i will not be back until the bump has arrived!!!!

Jess is a mess said...

omg! She's getting so big! I was checking your blog to see how it was going, looks like it is going well. I can't wait to see the baby, have a great day and tell Lisa I said hello and that she looks ravishing. :-)