Wednesday, July 19, 2006

In case Bernard Pivot was wondering...

1. What is your favorite word?

“awesome”

2. What is your least favorite word?

“aperient”

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

That climactic point in the song when the big black gospel choir joins in.  

4. What turns you off?

Ill-timed red lights

5. What is your favorite curse word?

ass

6. What sound or noise do you love?

The quick tapping of computer keys

7. What sound or noise do you hate?

Commercials

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Talk show host

9. What profession would you not like to do?

Elephant cage cleaner

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

“I did the math, and it turns out mom did indeed love you best.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike- I love reading this and I laugh to myself as I do, but I would like to see more Maeve pictures! :) Give my best to Lisa and the baby and will be out to see you all soon!

-Danielle