Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Four reasons I’m excited about entertainment this fall:

  1. Eureka has actually already started and I’m ashamed to say I got sucked in. It’s... not good, but once I get invested in a sci fi show, it’s hard for me to kick the monkey.

  2. Heroes looks like it might be interesting.

  3. Studio 60 couldn’t have a better cast, except for DL Hughly who has never sat well with me. And really, aren’t we all ready for another Aaron Sorkin serial?

  4. Lastly, and most importantly, is anyone even remotely as geeked out about this movie as I am?

2 comments:

Scott said...

I knew I could count on someone to enjoy Eureka. I especially enjoy the psychotherapist/prostitute/superspy lady. Intriguing. . .

I am also enjoying Psych immensely. Let's compare notes tomorrow!

Johnny said...

I see your Flyboys and raise you TMNT.