Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bathtime

I have another chapter to write in the ongoing Mock Trial Team epic, but I want to wait until it’s done before sharing it. I’m not one of those writers that ends one chapter with a cliffhanger, just so you’ll be sure to come back and read the next one. I’m looking in your direction, Mr. Dan Brown. That’s rookie stuff. That’s Hardy Boys league.

Anyway, if there’s a good picture out there of my daughter, there’s a decent chance someone else took. I’m not the world’s greatest when it comes to my digi-camera. However, the nugget had a bath in the sink yesterday and Lisa’s hands were full, so camera fell to me. I think they turned out pretty nice!



Okay, I still haven’t figured out the red eye stuff. Until I do, just assume she’s a vampire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't stop looking at those pictures!! She's so beautiful, she breaks my heart. love, Mom