Friday, November 17, 2006

update

I'm in atlanta, getting ready to leave for the first prelim round. Turns out the defense gets to try their case first so I have to be a witness tonight. I get my turn tomorrow at 9am, and I'm going against texas tech, supposedly one of the better teams.

On the flight down, I sat next to a flight-phobic stoner with a chiwawa (sp?). Seriously. She hadn't flown since 1992 and was joking she was happy she didn't bring any of her pot with her. or her BOMBS. I turned up my ipod and pretended to be able to sleep despite her whimpering pup.

Keep those fingers crossed.

3 comments:

mary said...

chihuahua. one thing that stuck with me from 7th grade spelling tests. gotta love mr. tate.

good luck tomorrow! we missed you at the sabres game!

R said...

Good luck! Ah Mr. Tate. We used to skip his class every other day. Miss Saunders would always catch us!!!

mom b said...

are chihuahua'a really dogs? was he in her purse. kinda weird. anyway..... your daughter was a true fan last night. we all missed you. keeping those good thoughts for success in atlanta. love..