Wednesday, December 13, 2006

bored?

I wasn't going to post this, since a) I want everyone to think I'm really busy and overloaded and b) because I screwed up question #9 and they won't let you edit once you hit that "submit" button.

But, I suppose if I a) assure you I only spent fifteen minutes on this while I was waiting for stuff to print and b) tell you the right choice to #9 is "C - Albany, NY", then I've covered my bases.

How Well Do You KNOW YOUR MIKE GARVEY!? Take this quiz and find out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've never lived in Atlanta, and you have lived in Albany. I dispute my grade of 70 on your test....Ma

Garvey said...

ATTENTION READERS: Henceforth, please recognize that Ma knows 80% of MIKE GARVEY.

She also knows every phone number he'd ever need to know, no matter how obscure.

Anonymous said...

Dang superpowers...

Esther said...

I damn sure knew the answer to question 2...

Peter said...

Speed? For shame.