Here’s what I’m thinking. Everyone throws in ten bucks. Those players who lose ten percent of their body weight in three months get to split the pot.
Right now, I’m at 235 lbs. I figure I’m the heaviest of anyone who’s going to play along, so if I can lose an average of two pounds a week for the next three months, you can too, Champ!
- This’ll have to be on the honor system. I wish I had the time and resources to get everyone together for an official weigh-in, but I don’t, and you probably don’t either. If you’re a cheater, you can just stay fat, fatty.
- You’re welcome to play anonymously. I’ll just give you a nickname like Fatty Arbuckle, or Pre-Subway Jared.
- That doesn’t mean you can stiff me on the ten dollahs. Just ante up when you see me.
- Players should email me every weekend or so with percentage lost and I’ll keep the world updated every Tuesday.
- This week is registration week. We start at midnight on January 15th and end at midnight on April 15th. Those players who successfully (and honestly) lose 10% of their body weight get their money back and a split of the losers’ cash.
5a. And bragging rights.
5b. And a Super Mighty from me.
There. Now it’s interesting.
Questions? Want in? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.