Saturday, January 06, 2007

DiFounding




A little googling shows that she is indeed preggers. I guess I always think of her constantly looking like she did on the cover of Little Plastic Castle. Minus the fish body, of course. Well, good for her and her righteous baby.

Bu the way, this is a bit more hip-hop than I'm used to, but I've had daydreamin' by Lupe Fiasco going through my mind for days now. Here's his video, where he dances with an imaginary robot. THAT'S entertainment we can all enjoy.


4 comments:

Jess said...

it was her, all right. and I just lost ten dollars to sean.

Alyson said...

oh. my. goodness. she is literally one of the two celebraties that i would give my left arm to meet.

so jealous. so beside myself jealous.

Garvey said...

The coolest part was when she sat with us and laughed at our jokes and then she pulled out her guitar and we all sang together and then even promised to dedicate her next album to us.

Neener neener!

Alyson said...

i don't like you very much. you should know that.