Monday, April 16, 2007

"What's Errol Flynn got that you haven't got?"

Anyone else want to get geeked out over this?

I know, I know. I’ve said I’m not going to start a new series, but this one is BBC, who deserves the benefit of the doubt. FOX, which seems determined to run a show into the ground by switching around the schedule (please see “Firefly”), making silly demands of the writers/producers (please see “Arrested Development”), and just generally sucking wind (please see “anything on FOX at the moment”), deserves no such benefit.

And besides, they haven’t revealed Friar Tuck yet, so you know people are going to watch just to see who will play him. An unmasked Merry Man is like the British Ross and Rachel.

1 comment:

Marcy L. Dewey said...

OH MY GOD I watched that whole marathon yesterday and now I'm hooked!!! I hope it doesn't go the way of Firefly (which I am also just now getting into.) I love the sheriff - he's just so loathesome!!