Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dad's good news

Becoming a father was the greatest thing that ever happened to me:


I’m hoping Number Two will bring to my life even a fraction of the love that Maeve did:


Yup! We’re preggers! Again! Rugrat Number Two is due December 26, 2007, which means we’re about twelve weeks in, give or take. We have another sono this week, so that date might change, but until then, Merry Christmas to us.

Lisa is doing great with her first trimester, by the way, if not a little tired.* We’re already talking names, even though don’t know if we’re expecting a Baby Noel or a Baby Jesus.

Also by the way, our baby is in the middle of that pic, not the outlined thing in the lower left corner. Unless Lisa somehow became impregnated with an invisible baby. Lisa, no more hanging out with the Fantastic Four.





Happy father’s day, everyone!

*of course, that fatigue could be part from being in the family way and part from running all over the western hemisphere trying to find a small piece of my childhood to give me for father’s day. Which she did:


8 comments:

dr. nic said...

Happy Father's Day Mike!!!! and congrats on # 2.

Nicole

Anonymous said...

A Boxing Day Baby...yay!

Congrats Garv and Mrs. Garv,

Meags

Lou said...

Happy Father's Day!
And congratulations again!!!

Sweet Pea said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am so happy for you both!

sarah said...

Woohoo!

Beers said...

I can't decide if I'm more envious of baby #2 or your new drinking glasses.

Jen14221 said...

wow...you guys are sex fiends!

Bryan Mahoney said...

You guys totally rock. I love you guys like a fat kid loves cake.