Tuesday, October 30, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!

It's my youngest sister's birthday! Go to Mary's blog and wish her many happy returns. The address is:

www.ohwaitmarydoesn'thaveablog.blogspot.com

Mary and I were separated at birth, and then we both went to the same summer camp and saw each other and everyone was like "No wai! you totally look teh same!" except that she had an english accent and I didn't and we hated each other at first, but then came to realize we were really more the same than different so we hatched a plot (a trap, if you will) to get our parents to fall back in love with each other and get re-married and our dad is Dennis Quaid.

I'm pretty sure she turns 14 today, but I can't keep them all straight. Happy birthday regardless, sistah.

1 comment:

mary said...

haha i forgot about summer camp. does that mean we're both in rehab now?

thankssss! i'm happy you can make it to dinner!