Thursday, November 22, 2007

To you from Daddy and Maevljnalkdnklflvlk...

Dear Everyone,

Maeve and I are still in our pajamas. She's on my lap, helping me check my email, read through a winter weather advisory, and watch cartoons. I can't imagine being more thankful than I am right now, but ask me again in 26 days and we'll see where we stand then.

In the meantime, I'll let Maeve express to you our fondest Thanksgiving wishes. We all know she's a much better typist than I am anyway:

bjvmgjhgrttt js5 fddhbccccccccctttt6777ts s ssssssssssssssssssssssswerftdfdfddddcdc xxxxxxxxaDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXSSSSSSSSSSS

-Da, Mom, Maeve, and Awooka

PS - After posting this, I smiled and hugged my baby close, thinking about how lucky and blessed I am. Then Oportunistic Maeve decided I was being far too mushy, so she broke the moment by grabbing a handful of my nearby oatmeal and running it through her hair. And now I'm thankful Lisa is in the shower and didn't see that.

1 comment:

LisaPizza said...

Happy Thanksgiving HNT! May your day be filled with Family, Friends & Fine Food. BTW, I loved your photo tour of Alaska. My husband & I took an Alaskan cruise 7 days north from Vancouver for my 40th birthday, it was awesome. I'd never seen so many fish in one place as we did in Katchikan, and it was the first week in September so I know the spawning was almost over, but it was still incredible.