Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Addie, this is everyone.

Everyone, meet Adelaide “No Middle Name” Garvey!

I’m tired. Not as tired as some perfect wives I know, but I’m tired, so this is just going to be a quick update.

My second daughter, Adelaide, is perfect and happy and healthy and can poo with the best of them. She showed me.

She was born at 5:54pm, she weighed 6 pounds, 5.3 ounces, she was 19 inches from the tip of her hairy skull to the longest of her ten toes. Except for a missing middle name, she’s perfect.

Lisa is good too, by the way. I miss her so much it hurts.

Some pictures! I’d have more, but hotmail is down. And like I said, I’m tired, so come back some other time for more (or go see Mary, Cecilia or KT's blog):








PS - thanks to Aunt Esther for guest blogging!

16 comments:

megan s. said...

Look at those cheeks! Congrats - she is beautiful! What a wonderful Christmas present!

Patty said...

CONGRATULATIONS Mike, Lisa and Maeve!!!! She's beautiful!!!

Much love you guys! I think you have the BEST Christmas present ever!!

XOXO

Amanda Bard said...

Congratulations Mike & Lisa! Can't wait to meet Addie. What a precious bundle of joy. I totally agree with Megan and Patty, she definitely is the best Christmas present you could ever ask for. Thank you for all of the updates, everyone in the office was anxiously anticipating this exciting news.

Leanne said...

Congrats Garveys! Wes and I are sooooo happy for you guys! Welcome to the world baby Adelaide! Maeve, congrats on becoming a Big Sister!!

Emily said...

damn, but you make some cute babies. and adelaide! it's on my short list of names. beautiful.

good work, garveys!

Buffalo Expat said...

Oh Mikey, she's amazing! So happy to see her. I don't know what people abroad did before the internet. I can't wait to see her!

Rachele said...

Congratulations! Adelaide, what a pretty name for a pretty girl! Welcome to the world.

Leah said...

So much love and many kisses from CT to you all and especially to your beautiful new daughter!!!!

Karen said...

She is so cute!! You guys do make beautiful babies!!

Esther said...

I hope Addie appreciates the guest blogging as much as you do, seeing as I haven't even met her yet!!! KILLING ME!!! I will be there to smush her cheeks today. She's one beautiful girl!

Ozzymandeuss said...

I can't wait to meet her and see you guys.
Congratulations, Mike.

Peter said...

Thank God. We were running out of Garveys.

Congratulations!

www.seeyounexttime.vox.com said...

oh ! yay ! perfection again !

merry christmas indeed.

- michele

Jen14221 said...

She's just gorgeous. I love the name. Congratulations to you both.

Kat said...

Congratulations to you and your family on your beautiful new baby. She is adorable.

Jess is a mess said...

Wow, congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys!