Tuesday, December 18, 2007

All kinds of updates

First Lisa had an epidural.

And I was at work. And mom was with my kids.

Then Lisa was 5 centimeters.

And I left work. And mom took coffee to Mike.

Then Lisa slept.

And I paced and debated and eventually went to Wegmans. Mary told me to get Lisa a beer (blue light) at her request.

Then Lisa was 7 centimeters.

And I left Wegmans and went to pick Julia up from school.

I had to call my boss to discuss some contract amendments, which I did while feeding Miles a bottle and driving my stick shift mom mobile through rush hour traffic.

Then Lisa was 8 centimeters.

Then I picked up Julia and debated again and decided not to drag my snot factories to the hospital to wait an unknown amount of time for this news:



IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!



That's all I know. I don't know her name, or her weight, or her time of birth.

But I know she's perfect!

4 comments:

Karen said...

CONGRATULATIONS Mike, Lisa, & Maeve & all fammily members - I'm so glad to hear everyone is doing well :-D

megan s. said...

Congrats, Garvey family!

Bryan Mahoney said...

WOOHOO from the Boston crew!!!

Beers said...

CONGRATS!