Saturday, December 01, 2007

Me in Pictures Meme

Patty, in her infinite hipness, challenged her readers to a creative little project. Fill in the blanks below, using only pictures. I mean, c'mon - who wants to read stuff?



1) AGE AT NEXT BIRTHDAY:



2) PLACE OF BIRTH:
3) PLACE I WANT TO VISIT:
4) NICKNAME:
5) FAVORITE PLACES:
6) A FEW THINGS I LIKE:



7) FAVORITE FOOD:

8) FAVORITE COLOR:
Update: No idea why blogger is making you save these pictures if you click on them, but I'm too lazy to figure it out. Honestly, if you reeeeeally need a clue as to what something is, look at the file name.

1 comment:

Patty said...

You're never too late to play. I had to look up Meatloaf picture name. I was racking my brain thinking what food is related to Jonathan Rhys Meyer?! It's early Monday what can I say I not awake yet! lol