Wednesday, December 12, 2007

When out on the porch there arose such a brother...

Everyone knows the holiday legend of Exam Season Mike. If you’ve been a good boy or girl, jolly ol’ St. Mikalus will creep onto your porch in the early afternoon and leave you goodies to get you through exams.

Of course, he doesn’t put a lot of effort into it or anything, I mean, he’s not going to put chocolate covered pretzels into baggies, hells no. No, if you get a coffee and a beer, that means you must have been especially good because let’s face it, Exam Season Mike’s a slackass.

By the way, today is LISA’S LAST DAY OF WORK. Go take a look at my son/daughter (who, in that picture, kind of looks like the sandstorm in The Mummy) and leave Lisa a congratulatory comment.

2 comments:

mary said...

I drank the coffee last night while I was studying. I took the beer with me to the exam to numb the pain. Hands down the best gift I've ever found on my porch!

megan s. said...

what a good brother you are!