Saturday, January 19, 2008

Internet users are required to fill this paperwork out at least once a year.

Uncle Neil surprised me with a forwarded questionnaire and I thought it was too good a chance to blog something without coming up with something to blog. Et voila:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Lifeguard, seriously.
2. Audience member for Judge Joe Brown, also seriously.
3. Vampire killer in a crappy independent movie, unfortunately seriously.
4. Video-game-tester/playboy-photographer. Not seriously, but wouldn’t that be cool?

Four places I have lived:
1. Jackson, Mississippi – took me eight years to lose the southern drawl. I’ve only recently learned the difference between “ten” and “tin”.
2. Buffalo, NY – the drawl I currently have. Long A’s, everyone!
3. Chicago, Illinois – Man, I would have loved this drawl. Dah Bears! (Speaking of which, happy birthday to da Beers!)
4. Albany, New York – Didn’t have a chance to pick up the accent, since I was only living there for two weeks. It’s... a long story.

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Italy
2. Alaska
3. Mexico
4. Belgium

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Jim’s Steak Out
2. Mighty Taco
3. Burrito Bay
4. Salad...

Four places I would rather be right now in that order, especially today:
1. snoozing somewhere
2. sleeping someplace
3. napping here or there
4. bed

No comments: