Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A pic fix

Holy crapity doo-dah, “busy” doesn’t begin to describe it. Until I can post for reals, here are some pics (as requested by Patty, who personally won the Super Bowl).

Maeve is getting so big, it breaks my heart. Every morning over the last week or so, she’s split her time between watching Diego and watching me get ready for school. This morning, she actually followed me, step for step, until I put a lady bug rain coat on her and took her with me. (No, not to school, but to Gramma Day Care.)

Gramma recently took Miss Maeve to the zoo, where she was most interested in the gorillas and the kangaroos. (I mean, who isn’t?) Here she is looking at either a bunch of fresh water fish, or her own reflection:


Maeve has also started day care (that’s another post for another day when I don’t mind getting buckets of tears on the keyboard). This was her getting ready for her first day.


And we all know our first-day-of-school outfit should always double as a pre-lunch snack.


Addie has also grown. In the time it took me to write that last sentence, she graduated high school and college and is now considering retirement plans. These two pics were taken this morning, when she was still my li’l Addiepants (DISCLAIMER: they will melt your face with cuteness.):


3 comments:

Esther said...

Lisa had these pictures printed at Walgreens and I picked them up. Written on the envelope (in curly teenage girl handwriting) "What a cute baby!" Amen!

Anonymous said...

my face just melted....Nana

Patty said...

OMG! I LOVE THE PICTURE!
Thank you! Thank you!

I can't wait to meet your girls...Karen and I want ot visit sooooon!

P.S. Yes, I did WIN the Super Bowl! LMAO, you are too funny!!! I'm still giddy they beat Tom Brady!!!