Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BufBloPoFo DayTwelve:

This is all true:

I, Mike Garvey, love to purposefully make my car fishtail in the snow, love to strike up conversations with cashiers when Lisa is listening, and feel guilty eating Hershey’s kisses if I can’t first pull the paper strip out in one piece.

RT readers with good memories already know
-that I love the mouthfeel of old, stale gum,
-that I’m terrified of elephants, and
-that I was on Romper Room when I was a kid,

but they may not know
-that I, more than any other person on earth, will forget the doggy bag,
-that my favorite candy ever is the Flake Bar,
-that I thought I once saw a UFO in my front yard,
-that I know I once saw “Superfly” Jimmy Snuka in an airport,
-that I’m a champion when it comes to the cryptoquip, or
-that I, like some of my friends, believe the person who decided some DVDs should have the power to keep you from fast forwarding through previews and FBI warnings needs to die a slow and agonizing death somehow.

____________________________________

BufBloPoFoStuff
OhmyGodyouguys! TWO FRICKIN' DAYS LEFT. Take pride, my participating friends. Twelve down, and two more posts before you can call yourself winners. Winners of some... thing. Whatever this thing is, you'll have won it. And I don't mean I'm holding a trophy in my hands and referring to it as the "thing", I'm talking about the thing that is BufBloPoFo. You'll have WON that. Won't that be nice?

By the way, it looks like Blogger is going to take teh bloggzors offline tonight at 7PM PDT. What does that mean? I have no clue. I think that's, like 14L-niner o'clock Buffalo time. Regardless, if you haven't posted today, keep that in mind because you wouldn't want to get disqualified on a technicality.

____________________________________

I am. So. Sick. Of reality television. Please dear God, someone script something for me.

BufBloPoFo Topic for Day 13: When the writer’s return kicks back in and all the good TV comes back, what’s your viewing list going to be?

1 comment:

Patty said...

Sick of Reality TV? C'mon Now! YOu can't write stuff like that!

I heart reality TV!