Friday, August 08, 2008

Oh, I'm around here somewhere.

Okay, I have all of ten seconds in which to post this, but this no-blogging nonsense has gotten out of hand. It was a blogging hiatus, Garvey, not a frickin’ e-hibernation.

Why am I so rushed at 5:58 in the morning? Lisa and I are about to head off to Boston for the weekend. Because we all know baked beans are the perfect way to help you forget about a summer of studying.

The inevitable I Don’t Have Enough Time To Blog, But Here’re A Few Topics To Hold Me Over Section Of Today’s Post:

1.) It’s Phoeby’s birthday! I was going to post about how she turns 45 today, but I sent her a text this morning at 5 telling her she should sleep in. So, no, she really only turns 40.

2.) The New York State Bar Examination has been took, and that’s about all I have to say about that. It sucked and the reason I haven’t been blogging since I took it is because it’s hard to reach the keyboard when you’re curled up in the fetal position under your desk, gnawing on the stubs of your once-nimble fingers. I will say that there are more people who need to be thanked for getting me through that nightmare than I have time to discuss here. I’ll get to them all over the next week or so, but in the meantime, you should all know there’s a special place in Heaven for people like you.

3.) My Dad has a blog! Thank God at least one Mike Garvey was blogging this summer...

4.) And finally, and awesomestly, THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Missed you! Glad the bar is over and I'm sure you kicked legal ass. Tell Lisa I said hello, kiss the girls and have fun in Boston!

Esther said...

Wow, I can't believe I came in first. And old. Even if not THAT old.