Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BufBloPoFo 09 DayFive

Okay, this is a total cop out, but I don’t really have any updates from the last time I answered this question. So, let’s turn to the ever-brilliant mind of the internets, yes? According to one o them Which Celebrity Do I Look Like sites, here’s what we got:


What the... What?!? Me, I mean, I would... wait now. So according to the internet, which is supposed to be all smart and shit, I would be played by... Hillary Clinton?!? Well, okay, I see where you’re going with the teeth, but beyond that, I’m going to have to call shenanigans.

“Lenny, this is Frederickson, the head of casting for the upcoming movie about that guy, Mike Garvey. Yeah, yeah, the dude with the teeth. Listen, I’m having some trouble filling the lead role, so I wanted to bounce a few ideas off you. Okay, okay, I’ll start with my top gun. How about we pull some strings and get Hil to play him? I mean, can’t you see the resemblance? UNCANNY. And if that doesn’t work out, well, I was thinking we could teach some hockey goon how to talk and put HIM in the part. No? Okay okay, well, my next best idea is STEPHANIE TANNER. I know, right? It would be BOX OFFICE GOLD, LENNY. Boffo, Lenny! What’s that you say? She doesn’t look good in a bow tie? Well we could always bring in Fred Savage, right? He could use the work. Or, wait, let’s think about this. Garvey’s a young, well dressed, lawyer guy, so how about we give the part to the old bald guy from Lost? Or NO. WAIT. THE FRENCH CHICK FROM AMELIE. GENIUS. If all else fails, we could use that sex symbol from the 50s, or, hell, some random Chinese dude.”

Ironically, I have to end this depressing post here because I need to go watch Lost. We’re watching the season 3 finale tonight and I’m pretty sure some major shite is about to go down on Oahu.


BufBloPoFo Topic for Day 6:

Lisa and I found out today that we got the go-ahead from our bank to set a closing date in stone! I’d love to say that’s like we’ve got a key in hand, but we all know it’s just one more step in the process. Regardless, I’ve had “moving” and “houses” and so on and so forth on my mind all day long now. Tell me about your first home away from home. Tell me about the first apartment you had that wasn’t under your parents’ roof. A dorm? A loft? A cardboard box? Give us a tour.

3 comments:

Johnny K said...

So THAT'S what happened to Jodie Sweetin! Can you get me Dave Coulier's autograph?

Esther said...

GET OUT OF MY HEAD! And we must be related, Jodie Sweetin 66%.

Patty said...

I would have said Locke for you too since I am in my LOST world. I'm on Season 3 now :)